Dr. Jaime Lozada Lorencéz is the creator of the SONRISA INMEDIATA® (INMEDIATE SMILE) concept. This makes reference to the fact that, the same day of the surgery with Dental Implants, the patient can receive their individual crowns and complete fixed prostheses. In this way, SONRISA INMEDIATA® (INMEDIATE SMILE) helps reduce the patient’s recovery time. Contact him
Dr. Jaime Lozada is the Director of CIRA and his experience of more than three decades makes him a leader in oral implantology.
These are some of his academic and professional achievements.
Bachelor of Dentistry of the BenemÈrita Autonomous University of Puebla, in Mexico, 1983.
Postgraduate and Specialty in Implantology and Prosthodontics of the University of Loma Linda in California, USA, 1987/1995
Director of the Implantology Program at Loma Linda University in California, USA, since 1993
Honorable member and Ex-president of The Academy of Implant Dentestry (AAID,2007.
- Isaih Lew Memorial Research Award, awarded by The American Academy of Dental Implants Foundation.
- Aron Gershkoff Award, granted by the Board of Directors of The American Academy of Dental Implants.
- Member of the American Board of Implant Dentistry (ABOI), since 2013.
- Member of the editorial board of the Journal of Implant Dentistry, since 2013.
- Author and Co-author of more than 120 scientific publications on Dental Implants and Prosthodontics.
- National and International Speaker in the field of Implantology and Prosthodontics.
Below, we show you some videos, so that you know more about Dr Jaime Lozada and his work.